The news feed in Microsoft Edge on Android can be annoying and you might want to turn it off if you find it distracting.
Here's how to disable the news feed in Edge on Android -
1. Click on the three horizontal lines to open the page layout options of Edge.
2. If the news feed is appearing along with photos, probably the Informational option is selected.
3. Now select the Inspirational or Focused option if you want to disable the news feed.
4. But even if selecting those options hides the news feed, the News and More option is still there and the news feed will appear again if you click on it.
5. So to completely disable the news feed, click on the three horizontal lines again.
6. Now select Custom.
7. Now tap on the Show feeds button and turn it on. Don't worry if the news feed appears again.
8. Tap again on the Show feeds toggle button to disable the news feed.
This time not only will the news feed be removed but the news and more option that appears after disabling the option will also disappear.