If your Lenovo Laptop camera is not working, please follow the steps outlined below.
Sometimes, even after giving access to your camera on sites like Google Meet or Zoom, the camera still doesn't work, if that's the case you need to tweak and check some settings.
1. First of all, find the key with a strike on the camera on your laptop keyboard and check if it is turned on or off. It is usually the F10 or F8 key.
2. If it still doesn't work, check if the Windows System is blocking access to your camera.
3. For that go to the Windows Settings page, and click on Privacy.
4. Now click on Camera.
If camera access is turned off, first you need to turn on that option by clicking on "Change" and turning on the option.
5. Now turn on the option "Allow apps to access your camera" if it's turned off.
You need to give access to the Lenovo Vantage app. Turn on the toggle button if it's turned off. This is important, enabling this worked for me when nothing else was working.
7. Also, make sure that access to Google Chrome and other browsers is turned on.